Chief’s ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System solves common video wall challenges of speed, alignment, serviceability and rigidity. The ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System provides the ability to level each row once by using strut channel to connect multiple mounts together with a simple-to-install system that can handle the largest requirements.
- The LVS1U ConnexSys Video Wall system landscape mount ships with rails for each mount.
- Hang units on a single strut channel for quick row leveling
- No need for horizontal spacers
- Vertical measurement is simply the height of the display to the next rail
- Compatible with most (W x D) 1-5/8″ x 13/16″ sizes of channel strut
- Reduces installation time – especially for XL and recessed configurations
- Tool-free ClickConnect™ latching secures displays
- PowerZone™ provides 6 points of adjustment in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount